Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Closing Comments on Photo Essay

I believe my photo essay came very close to what I had envisioned for it during the design plan stage. My goal was to give out general information about the safety of air travel compared to cars, buses, and trains, to the general public, or any person that travels using any of these means. I believe I put the information and statistics in a clear and coherent manner, where any third party viewer could look at the essay and see what the intended message is supposed to be. The only thing I did not get in  my photo essay that I wanted was pictures of train/bus crashes, and instead showed what normal ones looked like. I believe I gained some good knowledge on what a photo essay is, how to make one, and how to convey an overall message using this type of essay. Overall, I think the photo essay turned out how it was planned, and gives the intended message.

No comments:

Post a Comment